Tuesday 15 November 2011

Drake's New Album Take Care is Here Finally !!!

On "Take Care" Drake has found what works, and that is collaborating with fellow Canadians Noah "40" Shebib, Matthew "Boi-1da" Samuels, and The Weeknd, who produce the bulk of the record. The album also features a song with R&B legend Stevie Wonder who, Drake said, "is like family to me now."
He said the majority of the album he recorded at home in Toronto, which made him realize how far he had come on his journey from aspiring artist to hip-hop star.
"I thought about how I got there, what happened," he said. "Why did I drop out of school? And how did I ever dig my mother out of this hole of debt we were in? I just address it all on the album. I tell every story I can remember leading up to this moment right now and tried to vividly capture this rise."
The result is "sonically, a very consistent piece," he said. "I'm excited for the world to hear it. I hope they enjoy it as much as I do."

2 comments:

  1. Hibaq
    your image has not uploaded properly, please fix this.

    Also rememebr what I said about re-reading your work a few times and making sure that it says what you intended. You have to focus on analysis and demonstrating understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss on my computer and on the Mac it shows the picture but then when im on the other computers at school it doesnt show you at all.

    ReplyDelete